Welcome to CasavanaCuba
Guesthouse Casavana is the union of three excellent horizontal properties of 250m2, located in a luxury tower, built in the decade of the 50s, in the heart of Vedado. With spectacular views of the City and the Malecón Habanero, it has 13 rooms, each with private baths equipped with hot and cold water 24 hours, kit of amenities, hair dryer and bathrobes. We also offer free parking, Wi-Fi connection and open balcony (smoking area, where you can try the excellent Puros Habanos).
Our guests have at their disposal a large living room, a dining room and a large L-shaped terrace with views of the sea and the city. All these common areas are beautifully decorated with furniture and lamps from the 50s. Our guests will be able to enjoy the splendid breakfasts with an incredible view, on the 11th Floor Restaurant as well as the the 24 hour-open bar with delicious Mojitos, Daiquiris, Cuba Libres, Piñas Coladas and a great variety of Cuban whiskey and rums at affordable prices. Guests will always be invited to a "Courtesy Cocktail" at the time of check-in and another one at check-out.
At GuestHouse Casavana, you will be attended by a group that is like a big family, dedicated to make of your stay an unforgettable experience. You will have a waitress who will keep the floors immaculate and change your sheets and towels daily (no extra cost), a staff that will make your breakfast something unmatched, a Barman that will be available from 5 PM and a manager who will give you a Personalized attention 24 hours.
Our Manager will be available to assist you in whatever you need, starting on your arrival and while enjoying your welcome cocktail, with detailed information of the most important places and of interest that you must visit, as well as to guide you in the most correct way And economic to move to the different points of the City. It can also help you organize the rest of your vacation in Cuba, recommending or reserving transportation, restaurants, and accommodations in other provinces, if you wish.
Located on Avenida de Los Presidentes, in the center of the cosmopolitan area of Vedado, you can walk to many interesting places of the city such as the University of Havana, the famous National Hotel (where you will find Cabaret Parisien), La Rampa (known as the heart of Havana), the Copelia Ice Cream Parlor, El Presidente Hotel, The Museum of Decorative Art, Dance Museum, Cabaret Habana Café, El Cabaret Salón del Capri, El Gato Tuerto. In Vedado, you will also find The Art Factory (FAC), the National Bus Station and many other important places such as bars, banks, restaurants, cafes, nightclubs, etc. We are only 1 km from the bus terminal, 10 minutes from Vía Azul and we have 3 parking spaces free of charge for our guests. At GuestHouse Casavana, we also offer City Tours service in convertible cars from the 40's and 50's and Viñales Tours in modern air-conditioned cars. This service can be with a guide who speaks several languages.
- Upon entering the apartment guests must register and their data will be provided to the immigration authorities, in accordance with Cuban law. Only registered people can stay in the apartment.
-Accommodation for children who are not accompanied by their parents is not accepted. Possession and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited. Smoking in rooms is not allowed.
We have 13 rooms available, double and triple pretty comfortable
We have rooms of several categories among which are:
- - 3 Suites: Junior Suite with View, Suite with View and Suite. Each one has a king bed, private terrace and the possibility of adding an extra bed for a third person.
- - 4 deluxes: Deluxe 2 beds (queen and standard), Deluxe with view, Deluxe double bed King size and Deluxe 2 beds Queen and Standard. They are more luxurious rooms than the standards, with more space for guests as they can accommodate between 3 and 4 people comfortably.
- - 4 Standard: Standard double bed, Standard 2 beds (Two King beds that can be converted into King), Superior with view and Standard double bed King size.
- - 2 Small: Small Standard with view and Small Standard. Each one has a Queen bed as they are smaller and less expensive rooms.